* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
you need to come off everything and begin hcg and arimadex. I would use arimadex at 1/2mg 3 x wk and hcg at 250iu twice wk every wk and attempt to restore any natural test I could. The adex and hcg should help elevate sperm count and natural test over time. I would also use clomid at 100mg/ day for a couple wks and then drop to 50mg day for 2 more wks after you quit everything. Its going to take awhile, possibly a year before you are fertile again. Even on trt there is still a 50% chance of being fertile, but the choice to come off totally or stay on trt depends on how long you have been on trt up until now. If its been a year then Id attempt to drop everything, if its been longer then Id revert to a minimum trt dose of 80-100mg wk and continue on hcg arimadex regimen. U really need a fertility specialist though but for now this is what Id do personally
Of concern to any user of Winstrol during a cycle should be its intoxicating effect on the liver . The drug is a 17aa structured steroid , meaning it has been structured in a way which allows it to be orally bio-available, yet this has the negative effect of making Winstrol potentially harmful to the liver. It is therefore paramount the duration of a Winstrol cycle is limited, the dose of the drug is not excessive, the user does not stack it with other hepatotoxic compounds, does not drink alcohol whilst on cycle, and does not use Winstrol if they have an underlying medical condition which effects the livers health. There are supplements available which also help protect the liver (Milk Thistle, Liv-52 etc), and these would be advisable during any Winstrol cycle .