1. The steroid works fast and in most cases, you will start noticing results within the first week of usage.
2. The tablets are very good for starting a bulking cycle.
3. When taken in the right quantity, Anadrol . Superdrol is very effective in building lean mass.
4. The steroid is easily available and hence popular with both beginner and advanced steroid users.
5. Leads to fast results. Users usually gain 20 to 30 pounds within the first cycle. However, like is the case with most anabolic steroids, some of the weight is due to water retention.
6. Anadrol has low undergone binding characteristics that make it great for stacking with other steroids like tren, Test, and Deca.
7. When stacked with Anavar , the steroid can be used in cutting.
8. Improves your appetitive and amount of red blood cells in your body.
9. Helps to increase nitrogen retention in the cells and in turn enhancing protein synthesis .
10. Leads to rapid mass and weight gain when used with a good PCT and as part of stack.
11. Can help to reduce joint pains usually experienced when exercising.
Keep It Friendly & On-Topic. There is no reason to be an ass or dick-ish. If you present yourself as such, your post will be subject to removal and a potential ban may follow. This sub will not put up with you. This forum will not tolerate drama, racism, sexism, trolling and bullshit. If you cannot respond in a friendly manner seeking to de-escalate conflict, simply do not hit the save button. Healthy, reasoned debate, critical thinking , the socratic method and assuming the best intentions of the respondent are paramount to keeping this place civil. Circlejerk-ish or off-topic posts may be removed. More Info.
yes, its highly estrogenic- it just doesnt aromatise- it directly affects receptors automatically- for sure it will give you estrogen sides- massive water retention, gyno, acne too name a few possibilities, letro is over rated, it has a bad rep, it isnt as bad as its made out to be, if used correctly, you will not crash your estro" quick" remember, it actually takes 60 days of use to build up and release steady blood plasma levels, ralox? yeah, you can sub out nolva for that no worries, but the whole nolva/ nandrolone thing is over rated also- what happens is the nolvadex mimis estrogen in the body and acts as an anti estrogen- not by lowering but by binding, in men, sometimes it actually acts as estrogen in our bodies in the early stages of use- lets say about the first 7-10 days, so what happens is, the estrogen stimulates the PGR, the PGR is already awake and active because thats what nandrolone does, so essentially, you get a double bang, double pgr, but, as stated, this is only in the very early stages of use, and it does not happen to everybody, its case by case basis.